Monday 13 May 2013

Justin Vivian Bond - 'The Golden Age of Hustlers'

I've mentioned Justin performing 'The Golden Age of Hustlers' by Bambi Lake in this blog a few times and I don't apologise for mentioning the song again. This time it's for a Kickstarter appeal to raise funds for Justin to do a video of the song. I'm all for it. This is what Justin says:



I don't know what it is about the song that enthrals me. It's a world I don't know and will never know since it's long gone. I suspect that's part of its allure, much like the Berlin of the 1930s and the London of the 1960s. It's almost within touch and sight... but not quite. Listen to Justin singing it live on the Kickstarter page.

Please support the Kickstarter appeal by clicking here and pledge whatever you can afford. This isn't a promo vehicle, it's about keeping the past alive for any curious souls that might like to be a bit adventurous. I've pledged my support.

No comments: