Monday 23 April 2007

THUNK (the sound of me fainting)

Now that I've picked myself up off the floor I'd better explain how I ended up down there...

JIM LEA IS MY FRIEND! IT'S OFFICIAL!!

Dontcha just lurve MySpace? Jim Lea is a recent addition to the site and as soon as I saw he was on there I *had* to apply for friendship. It's the LAW dontcha know?

Anyways, I've been approved so the race was on to leave an early comment on his site. I had to compose carefully so I didn't appear as a wierdo and this is what I submitted:

I love the album - well done! Favourite tracks are 'Great Big Family' and 'Dead Rock UK' (I approve of giving Marc the honorific of 'Mr Bolan'). I played 'Go Out In Style' at an open-decks DJ night in a pub off the Strand a month ago and it went down well. We need more Lea music!

I am officially a little bit thrilled.

It's also nice to see that the album is now available for download through iTunes. I emailed iTunes as soon as the album was available through it's 'suggestions' facility. I doubt that I got it listed on iTunes but I hope I helped. Go on, try a few tracks - you'll love it!

No comments: