Tuesday 15 August 2006

A New Thing

I did a new thing today (oo-er). I've bid for tickets on eBay to see Maximo Park (aka, me Geordie lads) at Brixton in October. I'm excited. Will I win them? Will I lose them? My life is one long search for thrills, in'it?

I tried to get tickets when they went on sale a month or two back but they sold out so quickly. Browsing on eBay I see that one seller is selling 20 tickets in one auction and then has about four other auctions selling pairs of tickets. How do they get so many tickets? I'm bidding over the odds for these tickets but I want them. And they're in the balcony so I can have a nice sit down while I watch me lads jump all over the stage (I'd be surrounded by lanky beanpoles downstairs and wouldn't see a thing). I know me lads jump about at Brixton Academy because I've got them on DVD doing just that on that stage.

Only two days to go until I know whether I'm seeing me lads. Just so I don't jinx the auction, I'm not putting it in my diary just yet.

No comments: